Terms and conditions of sale
Date of publication on the site and entry into force [1 ottobre 2018]
- 1.1. These general conditions of sale (hereinafter, also the “Conditions”) apply to the purchase of “leBebé” branded products (hereinafter, the “Products” or the singular “Product”) effectuated through the e-commerce site www.lebebe.eu (henceforth, the "Website") by Users qualified as "Consumers" pursuant to the below Article 1.2. The Website, owned by Luce Bianca S.r.l., with registered office in Naples (80143 - NA), on Via Nuova Poggioreale T7, Centro Polifunzionale INAIL, with telephone (+39) 06 7001416, fax (+39) 06 77261072, tax code and VAT number 05919601210 and Naples Business Registry number 78480 (hereinafter, the “Data Controller” or “Luce Bianca”), "), is managed by Vert S.r.l., with registered office in Naples (80143 – NA), on Via Nuova Poggioreale T7, Centro Polifunzionale INAIL, having tax code and VAT number 08963031219 and Naples Business Registry number REA 998510 (henceforth, “Vert”).
- Vert is responsible in its own name and on its own behalf for the sale of the Products through the Website. The purchases of Products effectuated through the Website will entail the Parties of Vert as the seller (hereinafter, the “Seller") and the person who proceeds to purchase one or more Products for purposes not related to their business, commercial, craft or professional interest, as the buyer (hereinafter, the “Consumer"). The Seller and Consumer shall be henceforth collectively referred to as the “Parties".
- The Data Controller is not party to these Terms and Conditions, but the owner of the rights to the domain name of the Website, the logos and trademarks, relating to the Products presented on the Website, as well as the copyright on the Website content.
- Any communication from the Consumer related and/or relative to the purchase of the Products - including any reports, complaints or requests concerning the purchase and/or delivery of the Products, the exercise of the right to withdraw, and so on - must be sent to Vert, to the addresses and via the means indicated on the Website and/or to the email address email@example.com.
- Each purchase is governed by these Terms and Conditions in the version published on the Website at the time the Consumer submits their Order.
- The Website is dedicated to retail sales and as such is intended for the exclusive use of Consumers. Consequently, subjects who are not Consumers are requested to not execute purchase Orders and instead should contact the Owner for any purchases at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If one or more sales are made to a person who does not qualify as a Consumer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply all the same but, in derogation of the provisions:
a) the Purchaser will not be entitled to the right to withdraw referred to in Article 10;
b) the Purchaser will not be able to benefit from the warranty on the Products indicated in Article 8;
c) the Purchaser will not be entitled to any other protection, envisaged in favour of the Consumer in these Terms and Conditions, which represent or comply with the mandatory provisions under the law;
d) the Contract of Sale entered into between the Seller and the Consumer shall be governed by Italian law, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods - Vienna Convention of 1980.
- Upon submitting the purchase Order, the Consumer accepts that the confirmation containing the details of the completed Order and these Terms and Conditions shall be sent via email to the address communicated during registration on the Website or throughout the purchase process.
- In order to make purchases through the Website, the Consumer must be of legal age (18 years) and have the capacity to take such action, which the Consumer declares to possess.
- The Consumer is solely responsible for any costs for connecting to the Website via the Internet, including telephone costs, according to the rates applied by the Consumer’s chosen operator.
- Characteristics of the Products and their availability in different geographical areas
- The Products are sold with the characteristics described on the Website and according to the Terms and Conditions published at the time the Order is submitted by the Consumer, with the exclusion of any other condition or term.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its discretion, without the need to provide any notice to Users of the Website. Any changes made will take effect from the date of publication on the Website and will only apply to sales concluded subsequent to such date.
- The prices, Products for sale on the Website and/or their characteristics are subject to change without notice. Such modifications apply only to Orders not yet confirmed at the date of such change. In any case, prior to submitting the purchase Order pursuant to Article 3 below, the Consumer is encouraged to verify the final sale price.
- The Website can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Nonetheless, the Products available on the Website may only be purchased by Users who request their delivery to one of the countries indicated on the Website.
- Means of purchasing the Products and conclusion of the Contract
- To conclude the Sales Contract on the Website, you must complete the Order Form in electronic format and electronically send it to the Seller following the relative instructions.
- Prior to purchasing a Product, the Consumer will be asked to carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the Policy regarding the right to withdraw, as well as to print a copy for personal use.strong>
- On the Order Form, displayed immediately prior to the conclusion of the Contract of Sale, we will provide summary information regarding the basic characteristics of the Product you wish to purchase, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and the shipping costs.
- The Contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, upon checking the correctness of the data pertaining to your Order.
- The Order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to process the Orders and in any case within the terms under the law.
- The transmission of the Order form implies the obligation to pay the indicated price.
- The language in which it is possible to conclude the Contract with the Seller is Italian/English.
- The Seller may not process Purchase Orders that do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect. This also applies in the event of unavailability of the Products. In such cases, we will undertake to inform the Consumer via email that the Contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not processed the purchase Order, specifying the reasons.
- The telematic transmission of the Order form implies the unconditional acceptance and the commitment of the Consumer to observe, in respect of the Seller, these Terms and Conditions.
- 3Once the Contract is concluded, the Seller will email a receipt for the purchase Order to the Consumer, containing these Terms and Conditions and the summary document on the Right to Withdraw.
- Product selection and purchase procedure
- The Products presented on the Website may be purchased by selecting the Products of interest and placing them in the virtual shopping cart. Once the selection of Products has been completed, in order to purchase the Products in the shopping cart, the Consumer will be invited to (i) register on the Website, providing the requested data, or (ii) to log-in whereby the Consumer is already registered or (iii) to provide their data in order to complete the Order and permit the conclusion of the Contract. If the data indicated in the Order differs from that provided during registration on the Website, the Consumer will be asked to confirm his or her data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, and so on), along with the address to deliver the selected Products, the billing address and, optionally, a telephone number where he or she can be contacted for any communications relating to the purchase effectuated. The Consumer will be shown a summary of the Order to be executed, at which point the contents can be modified. Hence, the Consumer, after careful reading, must expressly approve these Terms and Conditions, through the appropriate check-box on the Website and finally, the Consumer will be asked to confirm the Order, which will thus be definitively sent to the Seller and will enact the effects described in the previous Article 3 of these Terms and Conditions. The Consumer will also be asked to select the shipping and payment method from amongst those available.
- 4.2. If throughout the Product selection process on the Website referred to in Article 4.1 above, the Consumer notices that the price of one or more of the Products that he or she intends to select for subsequent purchase is lower than the price normally applied, net of any discounts and/or promotions underway at that time, due to an obvious technical problem that occurred on the Website, you are kindly requested not complete the Purchase Order but report this technical error to Customer Service, by sending an email to the email address email@example.com.
- By placing an Order for customised products, the Customer agrees:
i. to declare and guarantee that no name, word or phrase used, uploaded, posted, copied or otherwise made public for use on their custom Product falls into any of the following categories:
a) it does not contain or include a part of the name of a Product, service, company, organisation or event owned by a third party;
b) it does not contain or include the name or nickname of a famous person (alive or dead);
c) it does not violate or may violate the intellectual property rights or registered trademarks of third parties;
d) it does not contain messages that constitute a threat, incitement to violence, are defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, instigating, sexually explicit or otherwise prohibited under the law.
ii.ii. to indemnify and hold harmless the Seller, the Data Controller and their affiliated companies from any costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities that may be incurred by the Seller or the Data Controller or their affiliated companies as a result of the use of any name, word or phrase used, uploaded or otherwise made public by the Consumer (including for use on the Consumer's personalised product);
iii.iii. to guarantee the Seller and the Data Controller, as well as their affiliated companies, the global non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right - being entirely transferable to third parties - to use, reproduce, disclose and modify the names, words or sentences sent by the Consumer for the purpose of personalising and completing his or her Order.
- Delivery of goods and acceptance
- The Website indicates the availability of the Products and the delivery times, however such information is to be considered purely indicative and not binding for the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to respect, as far as possible, the delivery times indicated on the Website and, in any case, to deliver within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from the day following the date on which the Consumer submitted the Order. In the event that the Seller fails to execute the Order, the Seller shall refund any sums already paid by the Consumer for the payment of the Product pursuant to Article 5 below. If the Consumer selects bank transfer as the payment method, the delivery term will start from the receipt of the payment by the Seller.
- The Products will be shipped in the manner selected by the Consumer, from the methods available and indicated on the Website at the time of placing the Order. The Consumer undertakes to promptly check, as soon as possible, that the delivery includes all and only the Products purchased and to inform the Seller promptly of any defect in the Products received or their non-compliance with the Order placed, according to the procedure referred to in Article 8 below of these Terms and Conditions, failing which the Products will be deemed as accepted. If the packaging or wrapping of the Products ordered by the Consumer should reach their destination objectively damaged, the Consumer is encouraged to refuse delivery by the carrier/shipper or to accept delivery "with reservation".
- Prices, shipping costs, taxes and duties
- The price of the Products is that shown on the Website at the time the Consumer places the Order. Prices include standard packaging costs, VAT (if applicable) and any indirect taxes (if applicable), whilst they do not include shipping costs, which the Consumer agrees to pay to the Seller in addition to the price indicated on the Website.
- The Consumer shall pay the Seller the total price, as indicated in the Order submitted by the Consumer.
- If the Products are to be delivered to a country outside the European Union, the total price indicated in the Order, including indirect taxes (if applicable) is net of any customs duties and any other sales tax, which the Consumer hereby agrees to pay, whereby due, in addition to the price indicated in the Order, in accordance with the provisions of the law in force within the country in which the Products will be delivered. The Consumer is encouraged to contact the competent entities of his or her country of residence or destination of the Products, in order to obtain information on any duties or taxes applied in their country of residence or destination of the Products.
- The Consumer is solely responsible for any additional costs, charges, taxes and/or duties that a given country may apply, for any reason, to the Products ordered on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Consumer declares that a lack of knowledge of the costs, charges, levies, taxes and/or duties referred to in the previous Articles, at the time of submitting an Order to the Seller, shall not constitute a cause for terminating this Contract and that he or she may in no way charge the aforementioned sums to the Seller.
- The payment of the price for the Products purchased through the Website must be made within the basic term of 10 (ten) days from the date of submitting the Order to the Seller. The Consumer expressly accepts that the execution of the Contract by the Seller will commence upon the sums for the Product(s) purchased being credited to the Seller's bank account.
- Payment can be made via credit card or PayPal, under the Terms and Conditions described below. The Seller may provide additional payment methods by indicating such in the payment section of the Website.
- If payment is made via credit card, the Consumer will be transferred to a protected website and the credit card details will be communicated directly to PayPal, the operator handling payments on behalf of the Seller. The data transmitted will be sent in a secure manner, with an encrypted transfer of data that is not accessible to the Seller or the Data Controller.
- If payment is made via bank transfer to the Seller, the Consumer must avail of the "Swift" and "IBAN" codes shown in the Order, as well as list the Order Number.
- The Seller shall promptly send to the Consumer, whereby set forth for by applicable law, in electronic format by email to the address declared by the same, the tax receipt relating to the purchase made, whereby the purchased Products are to be delivered in Italy or enclosed in paper format with the Products purchased in all other cases.
- The Seller's legal guarantee of conformity, the notification of defects in conformity and warranty operations
- Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Directive 44/99/EC and Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (hereinafter, the "Consumer Code"), the Seller guarantees to the Consumer that the Products shall conform to the descriptions published on the Website and be free from defects in terms of design and material for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the Products to the Consumer. The application of any warranty is excluded in the case of utilisation of the Product that does not conform with the Product's own warranty and to the instructions/warnings to this end provided by the Seller and/or the Data Controller, included in the illustrative documentation of reference or on the tags or labels.
- Under penalty of forfeiture of this warranty, the Consumer is responsible for reporting any defects and non-conformities no later than 2 (two) months after their discovery, in writing to the Seller, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the defect and/or non-conformities detected, as well as at least one photograph of the Product, a copy of the Order sent by the Seller and/or the receipt, as well as any other information of use to the Seller for the purposes of correctly identifying the sale effectuated.
- Following receipt of the complaint and the relative documentation, the Seller will assess the defects and non-conformities reported by the Consumer through the Data Controller's sales assistance service and, after having completed the qualitative checks aimed at verifying any actual non-conformities of the Product, will determine whether to authorise the return of the Products by providing the Consumer with a response containing the instructions for returns, sent by email to the address provided by the latter during the registration process on the Website or throughout the transmission of the Order. Authorisation to return the Products shall not in any way constitute recognition of the defects or non-conformities, the existence of which must be established following the return. The Products for which the Data Controller has authorised the restitution must be returned by the Consumer, together with a copy of the return authorisation notice, within 30 (thirty) days from the notification of the defect or non-conformity, to the following address: email@example.com.
- In the event of defects or non-conformities, the Consumer shall have the right to receive a Product whose conformity has been reinstated by the Seller, by means of repair or replacement, or to alternative remedies in the cases expressly set forth in Article 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. Whereby the Seller has undertaken to refund the price paid to the Consumer, the refund shall be completed, where possible, by the same means of payment utilised by the Consumer when purchasing the Product or else by bank transfer. It will be the responsibility of the Consumer to communicate to the Seller, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the bank details to complete the transfer in his or her favour and to ensure that the Seller is in the position to return the amount due.
- Liability for defective products
With regard to any damage caused by defects in the Products, the provisions of European Directive 85/374/EEC and the Consumer Code shall apply.
- Right of withdrawal
- Save for the exceptions set out in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from any Contract entered into pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, without having to provide any reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from when (i) the Product was delivered or (ii) in the case of purchase of multiple Products delivered separately in a single Order, the last product was delivered.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Seller, before the end of the period referred to in Article 10.1 above, of his or her decision by accessing https://store.lebebe.eu/refundsreturn or, if not registered on the Website, by visiting the dedicated page and entering the Order number and email with which the purchase was effectuated. Alternatively, the Consumer may send a statement to the Seller outlining his or her decision to withdraw, to be sent via the contact form or to the email address email@example.com.
- Following the provisions of Article 10.2 above, the Consumer will receive an email confirming exercise of the withdrawal and, in the event that he or she has already received the product ordered, containing the return form to be included in the package and instructions for proceeding with the return of the product, to be sent to Vert within and no later than 14 days.
- If the Consumer has received the product, he or she is obliged to return it without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which the withdrawal was communicated. The deadline is met if the Consumer returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The direct risks and costs for the return of the goods, as well as the proof thereof, shall be borne by the Consumer. If the Consumer exercises the withdrawal through the site, before confirming the request to withdraw, the cost for the return of the goods will be communicated to them, should he or she wish to avail of the return service offered by the Website.
- 10.5. In the event of withdrawal, the Consumer will be reimbursed for the payments he or she has made, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from selecting an alternative type of delivery from the cheapest form of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from exercising the withdrawal. Refunds will be provided via the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, except whereby the Consumer reasonably requests a refund via another means of payment, in which case the Consumer will be responsible for any additional costs arising from the alternative payment method. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer has demonstrates having returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- 10.6. The Consumer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from any handling other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are damaged (such as with signs of wear, abrasion, nicks, scratches, deformation, etc.), not complete with all elements and accessories (including labels and tags being unaltered and attached to the product), not accompanied by the instructions/notes/manuals initially included, the original wrapping and packaging and the certificate of warranty, if any, the consumer will be liable for the financial loss of the value of the item, and shall be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product. To this end, therefore, the Consumer is advised not to handle the goods beyond that which is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning and to cover the original packaging of the Products with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and safeguards it during transport.
NOTE: for any Order concerning Products manufactured or adapted on the basis of specific instructions from the Consumer or, in other words, customised products, the Consumer does not have any right to withdraw pursuant to Article 59 of the Consumer Code.
- Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights regarding trademarks, names or any distinctive signs, denomination, images, photographs, written text or graphics utilised on the Website or pertaining to the Products are the property of the Data Controller.
- Consumer Data and Privacy Protection
- The Consumer declares and guarantees that the data provided to the Seller during the registration and purchase process is correct and true.
- At any time, the Consumer may update and/or modify the personal data provided to the Seller through the specific "My Account" section on the Website accessible after authentication.
- Safety and security
- Even though the Seller adopts measures to protect Personal Data against loss, falsification, manipulation and improper use by third parties, due to the characteristics and technical limitations regarding the protection of electronic communications via the Internet, the Seller cannot guarantee that the information or data viewed by the Consumer on the Website, even after the Consumer has logged in, is not accessible or viewable by unauthorised third parties.
- 13.2. With regard to data concerning payments by credit card, the Seller uses the services of the company PayPal, which adopts technological systems to ensure the highest levels of reliability, security, protection and confidentiality in the transmission of information via the web. Please refer to the Company's website for further information on the security systems adopted by PayPal.
- Applicable law, attempts at conciliation and place of jurisdiction
- 14.1. Any Contract of Sale concluded between the Seller and the Consumer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian laws and in particular by the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the legislation on Distance Contracts and by Legislative Decree no. 70 dated 9th April 2003 on certain matters, without prejudice to any rights the Consumer may have under the binding provisions of the law in force in their State.
- 14.2. In the event of disputes between the Seller and a Consumer, we hereby guarantee our participation in any attempt at amicable conciliation that the Consumer can present before RisolviOnline, an independent and institutional service provided by the Arbitration Chamber of the Milan Chamber of Commerce, which facilitates a satisfactory agreement being reached with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and safe way online. For more information on the RisolviOnline regulations or to send a request for conciliation, please visit www.risolvionline.com (http://www.risolvionline.com).
- 14.3. As an alternative to the conciliation attempt referred to in the above Article 14.2, the Consumer also has the right to access the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform for the resolution of any dispute between the Seller and the Consumer. The European ODR Platform is developed and managed by the European Commission, in accordance with Directive 2013/11/EU and EU Regulation no. 524/2013, in order to facilitate independent, impartial, transparent, effective, prompt and fair out-of-court settlement of any disputes regarding the contractual obligations arising from online Sales or Service Contracts entered into between a Consumer residing in the EU and a trader established in the EU through the intervention of an ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) adherent entity, which can be selected from a specific list available herein. For more information on the European ODR Platform or to initiate an Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure regarding this Contract through the European ODR Platform, please visit the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr (http://ec.europa.eu/odr). The Seller's e-mail address to be indicated on the European ODR Platform is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14.4. If the attempts at conciliation referred to in Article 14.2 or 14.3 above are not adhered to or if such attempts should have a negative outcome, the dispute shall be referred to the magistracy of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer.
Condizioni d’Uso del sito
- L’accesso e l’uso del Sito sono regolati dalle presenti Condizioni d’Uso (“Condizioni d’Uso”). L’accesso e l’uso del Sito, così come l’acquisto dei prodotti, presuppongono la lettura, la conoscenza e l’accettazione delle presenti Condizioni d’Uso nonché dei Termini e Condizioni di Vendita.
- Qualora non dovessi concordare, in tutto o in parte, con le Condizioni d’Uso, ti preghiamo di non usare il nostro sito web.
- Chiunque acceda ed utilizzi il Sito, implicitamente dichiara di non utilizzare il Sito per scopi illeciti o comunque contrari alle vigenti norme di legge.
- Luce Bianca e Vert potranno modificare o semplicemente aggiornare, in tutto o in parte, le presenti Condizioni d’Uso. Le modifiche e gli aggiornamenti delle Condizioni d’Uso saranno notificati agli utenti nella homepage del Sito non appena adottati e saranno vincolanti non appena pubblicati sul Sito in questa stessa sezione.
- Qualora una clausola delle presenti Condizioni d’Uso sia giudicata illecita, nulla o per qualsiasi motivo inefficace, la sua invalidità o inefficacia non inficerà la validità o efficacia delle restanti disposizioni.
- Contenuto del Sito
- L’accesso e l’uso del Sito, compresa la visualizzazione delle pagine web, la comunicazione con Vert o Luce Bianca, la possibilità di scaricare informazioni sui prodotti e l’acquisto degli stessi sul sito web, costituiscono attività condotte dai nostri utenti esclusivamente per finalità personali estranee a qualsiasi attività commerciale, imprenditoriale e professionale.
- Limitazione di responsabilità
- Accedendo al Sito sarai l’unico ed il solo responsabile per l’uso dello stesso e dei suoi contenuti. Vert e Luce Bianca, infatti, non potranno essere considerati responsabili dell’uso non conforme alle norme di legge vigenti del Sito e dei suoi contenuti da parte di ciascuno dei propri utenti, salva la responsabilità di Vert o Luce Bianca per dolo e colpa grave. In particolare, sarai l’unico e il solo responsabile per la comunicazione di informazioni e di dati non corretti, falsi o relativi a terzi soggetti, senza che questi abbiano espresso il loro consenso, nonché in considerazione di un uso non corretto degli stessi.
- Infine, poiché ogni materiale sarà scaricato o ottenuto attraverso l’uso del servizio a scelta e a rischio dell’utente, ogni responsabilità per eventuali danni a sistemi di computer o perdite di dati risultanti dalle operazioni di scarico ricade sull’utente e non potrà essere imputata a Vert o Luce Bianca. Vert e Luce Bianca declinano ogni responsabilità per eventuali danni derivanti dall’inaccessibilità ai servizi presenti sul Sito o da eventuali danni causati da virus, file danneggiati, errori, omissioni, interruzioni del servizio, cancellazioni dei contenuti, problemi connessi alla rete, ai provider o a collegamenti telefonici e/o telematici, ad accessi non autorizzati, ad alterazioni di dati, al mancato e/o difettoso funzionamento delle apparecchiature elettroniche dell’utente stesso.
- L’utente è responsabile della custodia e del corretto utilizzo delle proprie informazioni personali, ivi comprese le credenziali che consentono di accedere ai servizi riservati, nonché di ogni conseguenza dannosa o pregiudizio che dovesse derivare a carico di Vert o Luce Bianca ovvero di terzi a seguito del non corretto utilizzo, dello smarrimento, sottrazione di tali informazioni.
- Diritti di proprietà intellettuale
- Tutti i contenuti, in qualsiasi formato, pubblicati sul Sito, compresi le pagine web, la grafica, i colori, gli schemi, gli strumenti, i caratteri ed il design del sito web, i diagrammi, i layouts, i metodi, i processi, le funzioni ed il software che fanno parte del Sito, sono protetti dal diritto d’autore e da ogni altro diritto di proprietà intellettuale di Luce Bianca e degli altri titolari dei diritti. È vietata la riproduzione, in tutto o in parte, in qualsiasi forma, del Sito e dei suoi contenuti, senza il consenso espresso in forma scritta di Luce Bianca, ha il diritto esclusivo di autorizzare o vietare la riproduzione diretta o indiretta, temporanea o permanente, in qualunque modo o forma, in tutto o in parte, del Sito e dei suoi contenuti. Con riguardo all’uso del Sito, sei autorizzato unicamente a:
i. visualizzare il sito web ed i suoi contenuti;
ii.compiere atti di riproduzione temporanei, privi di finalità commerciali, che sono considerati transitori o accessori, parte integrante ed essenziale della stessa visualizzazione del sito e dei suoi contenuti;
iii.compiere tutte le altre operazioni di navigazione sul sito web che siano eseguite solo per un uso legittimo del medesimo e dei suoi contenuti.
Qualsiasi ulteriore atto di riproduzione dovrà essere, di volta in volta, autorizzato da Luce Bianca o, all’occorrenza, dagli autori delle singole opere contenute nel sito web. Tali operazioni di riproduzione dovranno essere comunque eseguite per scopi leciti e nel rispetto del diritto d’autore e degli altri diritti di proprietà intellettuale di Luce Bianca e degli autori delle singole opere contenute nel sito web. Gli autori di singole opere pubblicate sul Sito hanno, in qualsiasi momento, il diritto di rivendicare la paternità delle proprie opere e di opporsi a qualsiasi deformazione, mutilazione od altra modificazione delle opere stesse compreso ogni atto o danno arrecato alle opere, che sia di pregiudizio al loro onore o alla loro reputazione. Ti impegni a rispettare il diritto d’autore degli artisti che hanno scelto di pubblicare le loro opere sul Sito o che hanno collaborato con quest’ultimo alla creazione di nuove forme espressive ed artistiche destinate ad essere pubblicate, anche non in via esclusiva sul sito web, o, ancora, che ne formano parte integrante. Inoltre, salvo soltanto quanto previsto sopra ai punti i) - iii), non sei autorizzato ad utilizzare, in qualsiasi modo e forma, i contenuti del sito web ed ogni singola opera protetta dal diritto d’autore e da ogni altro diritto di proprietà intellettuale. A titolo esemplificativo, non potrai alterare o, in altro modo, modificare i contenuti e le opere protette senza il consenso di Luce Bianca e, ove necessario, dei singoli autori delle opere pubblicate sul Sito.
- Legge applicabile
- Le presenti Condizioni d’Uso sono regolate dalla legge italiana e interpretate ai sensi della medesima, ivi compresa, a titolo esemplificativo e non esaustivo, ogni controversia concernente l’esistenza, la validità e l’efficacia delle Condizioni d’Uso ed ogni altro accordo che ad esse faccia rinvio.
- Se sei un consumatore, per i rapporti giuridici regolati dalle presenti Condizioni d’Uso si rinvia in particolare al D.Lgs. n. 206/2005, recante il “Codice del consumo”, e successive integrazioni e modificazioni.
- Clausola di rinvio
Per quanto non disposto dalle presenti Condizioni d’Uso, si rinvia ai Termini e Condizioni di Vendita, ove applicabili.
Luce Bianca s.r.l. (“Luce Bianca”), welcomes you to the website https://store.lebebebe.eu (henceforth, the “Website”).
The purpose of the processing undertaken by Luce Bianca will depend on the service requested, as better indicated in this document.
- 1. Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is Luce Bianca S.r.l., with registered office in Naples (80143 - NA), on Via Nuova Poggioreale T7, Centro Polifunzionale INAIL, telephone (+39) 06 7001416, fax (+39) 06 77261072, having tax code and VAT number 05919601210, Naples Business Registry number 78480, and email address email@example.com (henceforth, the “Data Controller”).
For the purposes of processing referred to in Paragraph 3.1. (the sale of goods and services, after-sales service and execution of your requests, as well as fulfilment of legal obligations) as co-processors are Luce Bianca S.r.l., with registered office in Naples (80143 - NA), on Via Nuova Poggioreale T7, Centro Polifunzionale INAIL, telephone (+39) 06 7001416, fax (+39) 06 77261072, tax code and VAT number 05919601210 and Naples Business Registry number 78480, email address firstname.lastname@example.org and Vert s.r.l., with registered office in Napoli (80143 – NA), Via Nuova Poggioreale T7, Centro Polifunzionale INAIL Italia, tax code and VAT number 089663031219 Naples Business Registry number 998510, and mail email@example.com.
- 2. What Personal Data is processed?
For the purposes indicated in this Policy, in accordance with your choices and your willingness to provide consent where requested, the Data Controller will process the following Personal Data:
- - Personal details: name, surname and date of birth;
- - Contact details: address, telephone number and email address;
- - Data relating to your purchases (date and place, number, type and characteristics of products purchased) and consumption preferences.
- 3. Purpose of processing and legal basis
Paragraph 3 herein contains a description of the possible processing purposes pursued by the Company, depending on the service you have requested.
- 1. Sale of goods and services, the after-sales service and execution of your requests, as well as fulfilment of legal obligations
Should you decide to purchase a product or service via any of the Company's direct points of sale or through the Website, your Personal Data will be processed for the sole purpose of managing the sale and relative obligations and thus to complete all of the order management activities (including the administrative management of the contract, the shipment of products, the management of payments, credits and any disputes, and to prevent fraud), as well as those required by the law.
Should you request after-sales service, for purchases through the Website and/or at a direct point of sale, or make any other request to the Company, you may contact Customer Service through the means indicated at the following link: store.lebebe.eu/contactus. The personal data you provide will be used exclusively to respond to your requests.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is obligatory. Consequently, any refusal to provide the data shall render it impossible for the Company to satisfy your requests or to conclude the contract for the sale of its products/services.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is obligatory. Consequently, any refusal to provide the data shall render it impossible for the Company to satisfy your requests or to conclude the contract for the sale of its products/services.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary for the conclusion and management of the contract, as well as to handle any ensuing after-sales service.
Subsequently, your personal data will be stored for 10 years from the conclusion of the contract in line with the limitation period outlined by applicable law.
- 2. Sending the newsletter
In this case, the sending of the newsletter to your email address will be done only in order to fulfil your request to receive updates on Luce Bianca and does not require the expression of your consent. In any case, upon receipt of each newsletter, you may easily object to Luce Bianca sending further communications.
Your Personal Data will be processed until you decide to cancel your subscription to the newsletter via the“unsubscribe” link present within all of our electronic commercial communications, or by contacting Luce Bianca at the email address indicated in Paragraph 1 above.
- 3.Marketing activities
If you wish to be updated on the latest products and services offered by Luce Bianca, you can be part of our marketing initiatives, thus allowing Luce Bianca to send you the newsletter and/or information, advertising and/or promotional material, as well as to invite you to commercial events.
It is possible to subscribe to Luce Bianca’s marketing initiatives through the Website and by the provision of some of your Personal Data and, in particular, your contact details (email, telephone number, address). In this regard, we encourage you to provide only the contact details through which you would like to be contacted.
To allow us to contact you by telephone or at your address, you must give your consent.
The sending of communications to your email address does not require your consent on the basis of the legitimate interest of Luce Bianca, it being understood that you may, upon receipt of any email communication, easily oppose the sending of further communications from Luce Bianca.
Being part of the marketing initiatives remains optional and your refusal will not have any consequence in regards to carrying out the further activities requested by you (for example, purchasing a product), but it will impede Luce Bianca from keeping you updated on the latest news on the products and services offered.
Your contact details, necessary to send you news on the products and services offered by Luce Bianca, will be stored for a maximum period of 7 years from your last purchase. At the end of this period, the data will be automatically deleted or rendered permanently anonymous.
Right to object to direct marketing activities
We inform you that you have the right to oppose direct marketing activities at any time, by contacting Luce Bianca via the email address indicated in Paragraph 1 of this Policy. In any case, upon receipt of each email communication, you may easily object to Luce Bianca sending further communications.
- 4. Profiling activities
Luce Bianca may also analyse your consumption habits and choices in order to send you personalised marketing communications. In order to allow Luce Bianca to complete the profiling activities, your express consent is necessary and can be provided through the Website.
Acceptance of the profiling activity is optional and the refusal to do so will not have any impact on the carrying out of additional activities requested by you (for example, the purchase of a product or the sending of the newsletter).
Your Personal Data will be stored for a maximum period of 7 years. At the end of this period, the data will be automatically deleted or rendered permanently anonymous.
Right to object to profiling
We inform you that you have the right to oppose to the profiling at any time, by contacting Luce Bianca via the email address indicated in Paragraph 1 of this Policy.
- 5. How will your Personal Data be processed?
The processing of your Personal Data will occur in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, using paper, computer and telematic instruments, using logic strictly correlated to the purposes indicated and, in any case, with procedures that are appropriate for ensuring the security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR.
- 6. The subjects to which your Personal Data may be communicated and who may become aware thereof
In pursuing the purposes described in Paragraph 3 above, the employees, assimilated staff and collaborators of the Data Controller who operate as authorised persons specifically appointed for the processing of Personal Data, will all be aware of your Personal Data.
In addition, your Personal Data will be processed by third parties belonging, by way of example, to the following categories:
- a) subjects that the Company utilises for the provision of the services requested;
- b) supervisory and control authorities and entities and, in general, public or private entities with public roles;
- c) subjects who take care of administrative and fiscal obligations for the Company;
- d) other subsidiary or associated companies;
- e) subjects that provide services for the management of Luce Bianca’s IT system and telecommunications networks;
- f) subjects who carry out control, auditing and certification requirements concerning the activities carried out by the Company.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories operate, in certain cases, in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers and in other cases, as Data Processors specifically appointed by the Data Controller in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
The complete and updated list of subjects to whom your Personal Data may be communicated can be requested from the Data Controller's registered office.
The Personal Data processed by the Data Controller is not subject to disclosure.
In any case, the Data Controller guarantees that if such transfers are made, they will be carried out in accordance with standard Data Protection clauses adopted by the Commission, in compliance with Article 46 of the GDPR, ensuring equivalent protection to that set forth by the GDPR.
- 7. What rights do you have as a Data Subject?
In relation to the processing operations described in this Policy, as Data Subject you may, under the conditions set forth in the GDPR, exercise the rights pursuant to Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following:
- Right of Access (Article 15 of the GDPR) - the right to obtain confirmation that Personal Data concerning you is being processed or not and, if so, to obtain access to your Personal Data, including a copy thereof and the communication, amongst others, of the following information:
- a) purpose of processing
- b) categories of personal data processed
- c) those to whom the data has been or will be communicated
- d) the period of retention of the data or the criteria utilised
- e) the rights of the Data Subject (rectification, erasure of personal data, restriction of processing and right to object to the processing)
- f) right to lodge a complaint
- g) right to receive information on the origin of one’s personal data whereby collected from the person concerned
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- Right to Rectification (Article 16 GDPR) - the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete Personal Data;
- Right to Erasure/Right to be Forgotten (Article 17 GDPR) - right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of Personal Data relating to you, whereby:
- a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
- b) you have revoked your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- c) the Data Subject successfully opposes the processing of personal data;
- d) the data was processed unlawfully
- e) the data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation
- f) The Personal Data has been collected in relation to the provision of offer of services from the company as per the information referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
The right to erasure shall not apply whereby the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task completed in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Article 18 GDPR) - the right to limit processing, whereby:
- a) the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data
- b) the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject objects to the deletion of the Personal Data and requests instead that its use be limited
- c) the Personal Data is necessary for the Data Subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) d) the Data Subject has objected to the processing operation pursuant to Article 21(1) pending verification as to whether the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller take precedence over those of the Data Subject.
- Right to Data Portability (Article 20 GDPR) - the right to receive, in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by an automatic device, your Personal Data that has been provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit such to another Data Controller without hindrance, whereby the processing is based on consent and is effectuated by automated means. In addition, the right to have your Personal Data transmitted directly from the Data Controller to another Data Controller, should this be technically feasible;
- Right to Object (Article 21 GDPR) - the right to oppose, at any time, to the processing of your Personal Data based on the condition of there being legitimate interest, including profiling, except whereby there are valid reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
In addition, there exists the right to object at any time to the processing whereby the Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as related to such direct marketing.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint – this may be done through the Data Protection Authority, located in Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in Paragraph 1.
The Data Controller shall oversee your request and provide you, without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the same, with information regarding the action taken in relation to your request.
The exercising of your rights as Data Subject is free of charge pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, including whereby repetitive in nature, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee, in view of the administrative costs incurred in handling your request, or refuse to fulfil your request.
Finally, we hereby inform you that the Data Controller may request additional information whereby necessary to confirm the identity of the Data Subject.
Policy sul diritto di recesso
Hai il diritto di recedere dal contratto, senza indicarne le ragioni, entro 14 giorni da quando tu o un terzo da te incaricato (i) ha ricevuto il prodotto o (ii) nel caso di acquisto di più prodotti consegnati separatamente con un solo ordine, ha ricevuto l’ultimo prodotto.
COME EFFETTUARE UN RESO
Per esercitare il diritto di recesso, dovresti informare Vert s.r.l., con sede legale in
Napoli (80143 – NA), Via Nuova Poggioreale T7, Centro Polifunzionale INAIL Italia, codice fiscale e partita IVA 089663031219 e numero di iscrizione Rea 998510 al Registro delle Imprese di Napoli (di seguito “Vert”), della tua decisione accedendo alla sezione “I miei resi” del tuo Account o, se non sei un utente registrato, accedendo alla pagina dedicata ed inserendo il numero dell’ordine e l’email con cui hai effettuato l’acquisto. Segui le istruzioni per completare la richiesta di reso online, e riceverai in seguito una mail di conferma di esercizio del recesso, contenente il modulo di reso da inserire nel pacco e le istruzioni per procedere alla restituzione del prodotto. Ricordati di inserire il modulo di reso compilato nel pacco insieme al prodotto e di spedirlo all’indirizzo comunicato.
Per rispettare il termine di recesso, è sufficiente che inviare la richiesta tramite il form prima della scadenza del periodo di recesso.
In alternativa al reso online puoi inviare una dichiarazione esplicita a Vert s.r.l. tramite il form di contatto o all’indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org, della Tua decisione di recedere utilizzando il modulo tipo di recesso allegato e seguire le istruzioni di cui all’email di conferma recesso che riceverai da Vert.
Se recedi ti saranno rimborsati i pagamenti che hai effettuato, comprensivi dei costi di consegna (ad eccezione dei costi supplementari derivanti dalla Sua eventuale scelta di un tipo di consegna diverso dal tipo meno costoso di consegna standard offerta), senza indebito ritardo e in ogni caso non oltre 14 giorni da quando Vert riceve la Tua decisione di recedere. Detti rimborsi saranno effettuati utilizzando lo stesso mezzo di pagamento da Te usato per la transazione iniziale, salvo che Tu non richieda il rimborso su diverso mezzo di pagamento, in tale caso saranno a Tuo carico eventuali costi aggiuntivi derivanti dal diverso mezzo di pagamento da Te scelto. Il rimborso può essere sospeso fino al ricevimento dei beni oppure fino all’avvenuta dimostrazione da parte Tua di aver rispedito i beni, se precedente.
Se hai ricevuto il prodotto, sei pregato di restituirlo a Vert senza indebito ritardo e, in ogni caso, entro 14 giorni dal giorno in cui hai comunicato il recesso. Il termine è rispettato se rispedisci i beni prima della scadenza del periodo di 14 giorni. I costi diretti per la restituzione dei beni saranno a Tuo carico. Se eserciti il recesso mediante il sito utilizzando il servizio di restituzione offerto dal sito, prima di confermare la richiesta di recesso ti sarà indicato il costo di trasporto per la restituzione dei beni.
Sei responsabile solo della diminuzione del valore dei beni risultante da una manipolazione diversa da quella necessaria per stabilire la natura, le caratteristiche e il funzionamento dei beni.
NOTA: l'ordine che riguarda Prodotti realizzati o adattati in base alle indicazioni specifiche del Consumatore o, in altri termini, prodotti personalizzati, non è previsto per il Consumatore alcun diritto di recesso ai sensi dell’art. 59 del Codice del consumo.
GARANZIA LEGALE - Reso per difetto o non conformità
In caso di difetti e/o non conformità la tua richiesta verrà gestita da Vert.
Avrai diritto al ripristino della conformità del prodotto, mediante riparazione o sostituzione, o a rimedi alternativi nei casi espressamente previsti dall’art. 130 del Decreto legislativo n. 206/2005.
Qualora tu abbia ricevuto un prodotto non conforme, errato, difettoso o danneggiato, puoi richiedere la riparazione o sostituzione o il rimborso del prodotto entro e non oltre 2 (due) mesi dalla scoperta. Ai sensi e per gli effetti della Direttiva europea 44/99/CE e degli artt. 128 e ss. del Decreto legislativo italiano n. 206/2005 (Codice del consumo), i prodotti che hai acquistato sono coperti dalla garanzia legale di conformità, che copre i difetti di conformità dei prodotti per un periodo massimo di 24 (ventiquattro) mesi dalla relativa consegna.
In tali casi, ti preghiamo di indicare tale ragione come motivo del reso durante la richiesta di reso online, da effettuarsi con le stesse modalità descritte nei paragrafi precedenti. Ti verrà richiesto di caricare una o più immagini relative al difetto riscontrato e riceverai un’email di conferma con le istruzioni per procedere alla spedizione. L’autorizzazione a restituire il prodotto non costituirà in alcun modo riconoscimento non conformità, la cui esistenza dovrà essere da noi accertata successivamente alla restituzione.
Ci riserviamo di procedere al rimborso dell'articolo difettoso solo dopo aver effettuato gli opportuni controlli qualitativi, per verificare l'effettiva non conformità del prodotto reso.
Nel caso in cui la non conformità del prodotto sia accertata, provvederemo a effettuare il rimborso con lo stesso metodo di pagamento utilizzato per l'acquisto (carta di credito, prepagata, PayPal, ecc.) oppure tramite bonifico bancario.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that websites visited by the User can send to the User’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites upon the User’s next visit.
To order products on the Website, Cookies must be enabled. Users who do not wish to accept the Cookies may still browse the site and utilise it for research purposes. Cookies are enabled in most browsers, at the bottom of which you can find the information you need to change the Cookie settings for each browser.
It is important to note that whilst surfing the Internet, the User may receive two different types of Cookies:
- those of the same site being visited by the User (the so-called “First-party Cookies”); and/or
- those of different sites or web servers (the so-called “Third-party Cookies”).
Cookies, however, can be further distinguished according to the purposes for which they are utilised, with some facilitating improved navigation, memorising certain choices of the User with respect to specific configurations (the so-called “Technical Cookies”), whilst others allow for the monitoring of navigation in order to send advertising and/or service offers in line with your preferences (the so-called “Profiling Cookies”).
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to efficiently navigate between pages, memorising your preferences and generally improving the User’s experience.
Cookies are not harmful to the device being utilised by the User. The Cookies generated by the Website do not store any personally-identifiable information such as, for example, credit card details. Rather, the aforementioned information is encrypted and collected by the same to improve the User’s visit and navigation of the Website. For example, they are useful for identifying and troubleshooting errors or for determining relevant correlated products to show the visitor whilst browsing.
The Website uses the following types of first-party Technical Cookies, for the installation of which no consent from the User is required although the obligation to provide adequate information remains:
- Navigation or Session Cookies - these are fundamental in order to allow the User to move about normally within our Website and to properly enjoy the relevant services. Not being stored on the User's computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- Functionality Cookies - these are solely aimed at improving and speeding up navigation on the Website, through the storage of certain choices made by the User (such as language preferences).
These tools are thus utilised to ensure, amongst other things, efficient navigation, session stability, the permanence of the login throughout the session and the selected country of navigation. They are also used to store the choices made by the User regarding the display of certain elements on the page, such as policy and communication banners.
The use of Technical Cookies and the carrying out of the processing related thereto does not require, in accordance with the regulations in force, the prior consent of the User.
In any case, it is still possible for the User to prevent the installation of Technical Cookies at any time via their browser settings, in the knowledge that this could complicate, slow down and even block navigation on the Website.
It is possible that when a User is navigating on our Website, certain Cookies are stored on his or her device that are not directly controlled and managed by Luce Bianca or Vert. This is the case, for example, when visiting a page that includes content from a third-party website.
In this regard, it should be noted that Luce Bianca and Vert do not play any role in the processing of data arising from this type of Cookie, these being simple technical intermediaries.
Third-party Cookies are utilised to display customised advertisements on the Website and other websites, being based on each User’s browsing activity. This type of Cookie may also be used by third parties to display their products and services on the Website.
The Website also uses certain types of Analytical Cookies through which the following information is collected, by way of mere example:
- a) number of visitors, page views, and navigation within the Site;
- b) effectiveness of sales campaigns based on the source of the web traffic;
- c) details on the products displayed on and possibly downloaded from the Website.
These Cookies, along with the purposes for which they are used outside the Website, fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party installing them on the User’s terminal and serve to show the User advertisements in line with their interests (this being the case for Third-party Cookies for marketing/retargeting).
If you do not wish to receive Third-party Cookies on your device, at any time you may avail of the links below to access the information and consent forms of such third parties and exclude their receipt.
The following table shows all the Cookies present on the Website, with details of their specific characteristics and, in the case of Third-party Cookies, links to their respective Privacy Policies, so that the User can consciously decide whether or not to give consent to their utilisation and which Cookies may be blocked or deleted:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How do I disable Cookies?
When you first visit the Website, you can accept all Cookies by clicking the Confirmation botton.
In any other case and upon any subsequent visit to the Website (by clicking on the following link), the User may access this information and deny consent to the installation of Cookies by checking the appropriate links, provided above.
Given that most browsers are programmed to automatically accept Cookies, the User may choose not to accept Cookies, especially for cases whereby the third party involved has not correctly provided the opportunity to opt-out. This can be achieved by accessing the browser settings and disabling such use, according to the procedures described via the following addresses:
To disable Analytics Cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data regarding your browsing, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on:
We will retain your Cookie preferences by means of a specific Technical Cookie with the characteristics specified in the table above.
If you have any questions regarding the utilisation of Cookies by this Website, please write to email@example.com.
If you click ACCEPT or close the banner, you agree to the use of these Cookies.